DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Consumer Credit Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global consumer credit market is currently experiencing healthy growth
Consumer credit refers to short- and intermediate-term personal loans that are taken by individuals to finance the purchase of commodities and services for personal consumption. A finance fee is charged for the sanction of credit or the extension of existing credit that can be presented in the form of a cash loan or by a seller in the form of sales credit. They are commonly available in the form of non-revolving loans that are repaid in a specific number of payments and revolving loans that include automobile, consumer good, home repair and personal loans.
Significant growth in the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) industry is one of the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market. Furthermore, high economic growth for micro-enterprises, especially in developing nations, is also providing a boost to the market growth. Banks and other financial institutions are investing in micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) to minimize the credit gap with local vendors.
Additionally, consumer banking professionals are adopting credit data that deals with the information related to cash flows and analytics at the portfolio level. Credit data in such instances aids in managing individual credit cases, real-time pricing and capital management of multi-asset portfolios and minimizing firm-wide risks through consistency, automation, and transparency. Moreover, the increasing use of social media platforms by consumer credit agencies for better market connectivity and penetration is contributing to the market growth. These platforms aid in expanding the consumer base, launching media campaigns, and conducting new product launches.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global consumer credit market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global consumer credit market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the credit type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the consumer type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the service type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the issuer?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the payment method?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global consumer credit market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Scope of the Report
Breakup by Credit Type:
- Revolving Credits
- Non-revolving Credits
Breakup by Consumer Type:
- Large Enterprises
Breakup by Service Type:
- Credit Services
- Software and IT Support Services
Breakup by Issuer:
- Banks and Finance Companies
- Credit Unions
Breakup by Payment Method:
- Direct Deposit
- Debit Card
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Bank of America
- BNP Paribas
- China Construction Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
- JPMorgan Chase
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial
- Wells Fargo